40 conversation starters for married couples to get to know each other on a deeper level (spicy questions included)
I would say that these conversational questions are a far better alternative than, for example, watching TV – have a deep and meaningful conversation with your partner. I have collected 40 meaningful questions for married couples about life together.
They are conversational questions that are important to talk about, but usually forgotten during the daily hustle and bustle of life.
These conversation starters are designed and ready to be printed and cut out. In addition, find a designed envelope for nice storage of the questions. Cut along the dotted lines, fold the straight lines, put glue on it and hold it together.
10 conversational questions about our history
- What was the moment that you knew you were in love with me?
- What’s your favorite vacation of the ones we’ve taken together?
- What do you remember most about the day we first met?
- What do you think is your biggest strength in our relationship?
- Set a timer for two minutes and tell your life story.
- What was your first impression of me when we met?
- What do you remember about the first time we made love?
- What is your favorite compliment that I have given to you?
- What’s your favorite sexual memory with me?
- What was it about my personality that first attracted you to me?
10 conversational questions about our short and long-term plans
- Do you have any dreams or things that you want to accomplish that you’ve put on the back burner? How can we bring them to life?
- What do you see our lives looking like five years from now?
- What crazy thing do you want to try someday?
- What are some things you like to do alone?
- What’s your idea of a perfect vacation?
- What are five essential values we want our children to embrace above all others?
- What new hobbies or activities would you like to try together as a couple?
- Where do you want to live when we retire?
- What are three things on your bucket list?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world with me with no monetary restrictions, where would you go?
10 romantic conversational questions
- What kind of physical touch best says “I love you” to you?
- What is your favorite type of romantic gesture?
- What do you consider my greatest attribute?
- How do you think we should show appreciation to each other?
- What do you love most about me?
- What’s your favorite way I touch you?
- When have you felt the most loved by me?
- What’s the most sensitive part of your body?
- Of all the things you do to me sexually, what do you think turns me on the most?
- What is your idea of good foreplay?
10 spicy questions
- What is one thing that you would like to put on our “sex bucket list”?
- Tell me in detail how you like to receive oral pleasure?
- What do you think about little BDSM elements in bed, like some spanks, blindfold, and tie-up?
- What kind of sex toy would you like to try?
- What is your favorite sex position? Why?
- Would you like to have sex with me while someone else is watching?
- Would you like to go skinny dipping (swimming naked) with friends?
- Would you like to watch a porn movie with me?
- Would you like to watch me play with myself?
- Would you like to try (or do I like) face sitting (when the woman sits on the man’s face and the man performs oral)?
100 flirty questions to ask a guy or girl
Sexy and Naughty Christmas cards
If you liked conversational questions and our story, make sure you follow us on social media.
Married to Charles, mother of two. I work in finance, but currently I’m on maternity leave. I’ll be writing about what it’s like to be in a relationship both as a woman and a mother, while at the same time developing my career. And also, of course, about some of the fun games that we’ve thought of.
Latest in our blog