Seller – “Openmity Ltd.”, reg. no. 40103992779; legal and actual address: Ubelu street 13-104, Adazi, Adazi county, LV-2164; phone: +371 26598615; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer – Person that is buying the Product.
Product – Any object that Seller sells via this Website.
Producer – Person or company that makes goods for sale and labels it with its’ name, trademark or marks in other way.
Legislation – Any applicable law.
Warranty – Guarantee, issued to the purchaser of an article by its manufacturer, promising to repair or replace it if necessary within a specified period of time.
User manual – Technical communication document intended to give assistance to people using a particular goods to ensure its safe use.
Price – Final price of the Product including taxes showed in the website. Price excludes delivery cost.
Website – Seller website www.openmity.com
Parties – Seller and Customer
- Overall conditions
- By visiting Website and/or purchasing something from Seller, Customer agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink or hereafter.
- These Terms and conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Actual product colors and look may slightly vary from what is displayed in the Website.
- Conditions of return
- Customer can return Product in time of 14 days from delivery date.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- In case of returning product, Customer sends refusal to email@example.com where notices the fact of return. Date of the order and receipt should be included in refusal as well as Customer name, surname, address and date of the refusal.
- Returned item should be shipped in full condition to Ubelu 13-104, Adazi, Adazu nov., LV-2164, Latvia.
- Customers obligations
- Customer expressly agrees that use of, or inability to use, the Product is at Customer risk.
- Customer cannot use rights of return if Product is used or personalized.
- Customers obligation is to return (ensure that Seller has received) Product in time of 20 days after sending refusal to the Seller. Sellers obligation is to return the amount of money it has received from the Customer in time of 14 days since it has received the refusal. Money will be returned in the same way as paid.
- Seller warrants the quality of the Products in the terms according to the Legislation of Republic of Latvia.
- If the Product is lost or damaged in the mail, Seller will send a replacement at no cost to Customer. Customer has to send photo verification of the damaged goods to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller do not warrant that the quality of any products purchased or by Customer will meet Customers’ expectations.
- Order processing time can vary from 1 – 5 business days depending on the products.
- Processing time for the games is 1-2 business days, while delivery to the:
- USA – approximately 7-12 business days;
- Europe – approximately 5-10 business days;
- Other – approximately 10-15 business days.
- Processing time for the print products (posters, canvas etc.) is 2-5 business days, while delivery to the:
- Economy shipping: USA – approximately 3-5 business days;
- Priority shipping: USA – approximately 1-3 business days;
- Economy shipping: Other (including Europe) – approximately 5-20 business days;
- Priority shipping: Other (including Europe) 1-10 business days.
- Some products might be shipped separately. Print products are shipped from warehouse in the USA, while games from the Europe.
- The orders you make outside our working hours will be processed the next day from the morning.
- All orders require a signature on delivery. If the recipient is not at home, notification is left, so that the recipient can contact the deliverer and work out a second delivery.
- Seller is not liable for any delays or that is caused by shipping provider.
- All orders are shipped in discreet packaging (padded envelopes, corrugated boxes, tubes).
- All payments are handled securely through PayPal and Billderlings Pay. seller does not have access to your card details. Payment can be made with Paypal, Visa or Mastercard.
- The total order cost must be paid in full before dispatch.
- Legal issues
- The legal issues arising from these Website terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Latvia.