Unlike getting a cold oil on your skin, massage candle oil is already warm and more pleasant. The kissable massage candle with Tropics Pineapple + Coconut flavor and taste can make your foreplay very romantic and, as I like how this massage quote says: “I hate getting a massage… said no one, ever.” With the kissable massage candle, you can give pleasure to your significant other while strengthening your physical, as well as emotional bond.
Kissable massage candle with Tropics flavor features and benefits:
- The “…mmm!” Massage candle contains only safe ingredients so it’s suitable for kisses. It’s a nice way to make your massage ritual especially romantic. The candle has a mild Tropics Pina Colada (Pineapple + coconut) taste and smell.
- Wooden pad included – the massage candle comes with a wooden pad, which you can place under the pouring container so you don’t have to worry about where to place the massage candle and it won’t spill onto your personal belongings.
- Low burning temperature
- Shea butter makes skin ultra-hydrating and skin-softening
- Fun message on the box: “I hate getting a massage… said no one, ever.” Which is kind of true, right? I have a feeling that our lives are so full of responsibilities and decisions to make, that it’s so important to bring some naughty fun (with fun messages and gifts) into relationships.
- Pouring container – creamer for easy and convenient pouring
- Tips for hot sensual massage – the inside of the box is full of tips and tricks on how to make a massage even more sensual. I have collected 6 hot tips also in our article on how to give a hot sensual massage