Gay Couples Foreplay
We live in a fast world where everybody wants instant gratification and results, but when it comes to sex, the end result will satisfy much more if the longest route is taken to the finish line. Gay couples foreplay requires much more skill and patience than the final act: anal penetration.
Many gay couples find that after some time together that sex becomes a little boring. Before being a sheep and going down the 3some route, why not see how you can spice it up just between the 2 of you. Whilst anal sex is limited by the number of positions when it comes to foreplay, the options and combinations are endless.
Here we share our top tips: have your guy impressed with your game and gaggin’ for more.
The 5 Golden Tips
Before I guide you through some great moves to wow your man, here are some tips that apply to all foreplay. There are no rules and we encourage you to be free-spirited. Go with what feels good, but keeping these tips in mind as your ground rules, will boost your performance:
1. Be yourself but leave your inhibitions at the door
When it comes to foreplay there is nothing off-limits. The more that you are prepared to experiment, the more likely that you will hit his sweet spots. However, it’s best to go with what feels natural to you rather than trying to copy what you have seen in your most recent porn ventures. With such intimacy, it’s very easy to spot if somebody is being themselves or playing a role. Just do you – but you at your most sexually adventurous.
2. Feel his reaction
As you work on his pleasure zones, ensure that you notice what is being enjoyed and when it is time to try something different. Not every guy expresses their pleasure vocally, you may need to look for clues in his face or by feeling his muscle and tensions relax and fade. Chances are if there is no reaction, it’s time to move onto a different technique or pleasure zone. Whilst you want to know if he’s enjoying it, it’s best not to be constantly asking “how does that feel?” or “does that feel good?” – if your man is having the best blow job, having to provide you with constant feedback is off-putting and kills the mood. Look for subtle clues and let him enjoy the ride in peace.
A good comedian doesn’t tell his best joke at the start of his gig, the same rules apply for foreplay. If you give too much too soon, you miss out on the wonderful feeling of the climb. Start slow and slowly build – the slower the better. Time goes much quicker when are receiving the pleasure rather than giving it (although giving it should be fun too!) – keep this in mind as you are pleasing your man. When you think it’s time to move on, go on a little bit more for good measure.
4. Keep it fair
Whilst you don’t really want to be setting a stopwatch, it’s important that the balance of pleasure is shared. Whilst there is no harm in occasionally the scales being one-sided, with one of you performing and the other receiving, make sure you get your share next time! Many foreplay techniques, such as the infamous 69, are pleasurable for you both at the same time. If he’s had a stressful week at work, you may want to treat him to a massage and blowjob without him returning the favor- but keep a mental note that you have one in the bank for your stressful week!
5. Hygiene & Safety
This should go without saying, but it is crucial so it had to be mentioned. Oral is best enjoyed on fresh out of the shower body parts. If your guy is lazy in the shower department, you can work it into the foreplay. Kissing in the shower whilst soaping each other down is a beautiful way to begin. If you are having any sexual intercourse with a non-monogamous partner, always use protection.
Example Foreplay Routine
The Slow Start
As mentioned, the slower the start the better.
- You can set the tone by whispering in his ear something subtle and suggestive, such as “Close your eyes and think of me” – before proceeding to very gently caressing with your tongue his ear lobe.
- Once he’s relaxed, take your licking down to his nipples. Switch from left to right nipple, leaving enough of a gap between each one for him to not know what is coming next.
- This alone should get his cock nice and hard, but if not, work on getting him hard WITHOUT playing with his cock. A play with his balls or inner thighs should do the trick. You want him to feel his cock grow of its own accord, without you wanking it off.
Now that you’ve got him hard and horny, it’s time to build up to some serious pleasure giving.
- Slowly start to kiss and lick down from the nipples towards the hard cock. He will anticipate that you are going down to suck his meat, and the anticipation will drive him wild.
- When you get nearer the cock, kiss all the area around the cock, but without licking or kissing it. He’ll be desperate for you to get his meat in your mouth, but instead, start to lick his balls and perineum (the area between ass and balls). Nice long and wet strokes of the tongue.
Not giving him what he was expecting combined with the extreme pleasure gained from the sensitive zone, will have him like putty in your hands.
- With him lying on his back, lift up both of his knees, keeping his feet flat on the bed or floor (similar to a ladies birthing position), you kneel in front of him.
- If he has his eyes open, tell him to close them.
- Take some massage oil (or baby oil) and apply it to his hole, being careful not to enter or scrape with your fingernails. Using massage oil rather than lube is important here, it provides a completely different and more pleasurable sensation.
- Use one hand to very slowly wanking him, and the other hand to gently circle the rim of his ass. You are not wanting your fingers to enter him, just the flat surface of the tips of your fingers to circle in a slow and consistent way. To him, it will feel as though he is getting rimmed, but without you having to stick your tongue up his ass. Once you’ve built up a nice steady rhythm, with your wank and ass massage in-sync, it’s time to lick the head of his cock at the same time.
The combination of the three different techniques work to perfection together, and if desired, will work alone to bring him to climax. If you are wanting to move on to penetrative sex, stop the sucking and wanking just before you feel that he is about to shoot, move the wanking hand to caress his inner thighs, whilst continuing to massage his ass. This ensures no gaps in pleasure but whilst allowing him recovery time to ride it out and last longer.
The Options are endless…
That describes just 1 of thousands of possible foreplay moves and sequences. Be adventurous and get outside your comfort zone and see what works for you both. If you struggle for ideas and inspiration, make it fun and try a game such as Printable sex board game for gay male couples “Sex Memory Game” from OpenMity.com and a short story behind elements included in the game.
For some more romantic ideas check out FREE Printable Unisex Romantic coupons. But if you like kinky stuff and some BDSM elements, I would suggest using these Printable Unisex Kinky coupons
Remember that foreplay is all about discovery together, there are no right and wrong – what works for one guy can be a total turn off for others. Take your time, experiment and enjoy!